The tiny little place I occupy is so small in relation to the rest of space where I am not and where it’s none of my business; and the amount of time which I’ll succeed in living is so insignificant by comparison with the eternity where I haven’t been and never will be…And yet in this atom, in this mathematical point, the blood circulates, the brain works and even desires something as well…What sheer ugliness! What sheer nonsense!
1 comentario:
AdEngage has a way to let you make money online by showing targeted traffic text ads (they also now have PhoText Ads which include a small image with the text). Theyll sell ads on your site as a weekly sponsorship package with your ad space priced buy website traffic the week. You set your own rate, which is cool, but advertisers can see your stats, which lets them evaluate your cost per click anyway. If your inventory isn't purchased, CPC cheap targeted traffic will be displayed.
Publicar un comentario